Write for us Technology
If you’re a Technical blogger or writer looking to reach a new audience you have come to the write place. Logicpin is free guest post site for posting technical content.
WE are open to accepting Guest Posting Services
looking for free guest post sites on Google is dificult due to high paid sites are taking place in Google top result so the sites are free guest post provider are not able to visible in search result hence I am improving my website SEO Score so that my free guest post site can reach all other bloggers who are deadily looking for free site on Google.
Join Our Facebook Group for more Free Guest post Sites
Free Guest Post Group
Check Our Other Free Guest Post Sites Also
Write for Us. Yes, you. We're always willing looking for new authors. If you've got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. Just think and start with mind you don’t need to wait for an idea that will redefine web design. Just aim to bring new thinking readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night.
Write for us "Technology"
Free guest post site technology content post on logicpin which has high DA and good PA score in Google
LogicPin is now offering bloggers the opportunity to publish Technical articles on our blog.
Anyone can submit stories and posts of their Lifestyles and experiences at attractions to us as long as they are well written, and adhere to our guidelines – which you can find below.
Write us : theindianpersons@(gmail.com)
Price:- $20 Fixed
What We’re Looking For free technical guest post
Always keep in mind while starting with that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
1. Articles MUST be original pieces of work and not published anywhere else on the Internet.
2. Written content must be a minimum of 500 words and ideally above 2000 words.
3. Posts can be a photo essay/video essay, as opposed to written content but please enquire before producing
4. Posts should use a conversational tone and include 5 links to useful resources/blogs per 1000 words to support the article and help with promotion.
5. LogicPin are looking for articles which provide useful tips for specific demographics when Lifestyleling and visiting specific destinations/attractions.
6. Posts that are time sensitive to international holidays, campaigns, etc.
7. Awesome posts we can share with our 200,000 email subscribers and Social Media followers.
What You Get Out of Writing For LogicPin
- A platform to share your tales and journeys. With each post which is published, you can add a link
- Sharing with Our Community: Your post – insight, tips, advice – will definitely provide a source of information and can be used as a guide when others are Lifestyleling or visiting attractions
- Featured Bio: With each post that we publish you will be able to include a short bio (75 word limit) with a link to your preferred social media channels, website, or blog. You will also be able to include a head shot with your bio, which you can submit with any other photos that go along with your post.(not Mendotry)
Please follow Google guidelines don’t send us press releases or sales pitches. They make us feel sad inside.
Before you submit, look at our style guide and recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your piece, and make sure your submission:
We’ll be favourable to you, though: Praise about your work takes . We want your article to be at its best so our audience like you also, and we’ll push you to get there for your wonderfull writing skills. Once accepted, you’ll get extensive feedback from our team, and you’ll work closely with an editor on revisions.
Submitting An Article
Address: Well here we are to serve you and let you know to submit your completed articles to logicpin . You may or may not receive an auto-response confirming we have received your contribution submission. Our editors will review your more than 2 times your submission, and if you are approved as a guest contributor we will contact you as soon as possible, usually within 2 business days. There is no need to confirm receipt or check for a status update until 2 business days have passed.
Length: Articles should be 1500–2500 words.This length is the universal length for any good article assign by Google. If an article goes over 1,000 words, break it as many as subheadings can possible to make content-rich keywords.
Format: All submissions of article should be written in clear much spacing and in paragraph loaded with subheading so that we can make good punch lines on Google, standard American English. Articles should be written in a conversational so user can get easy understanding and spend much time on it, non-technical tone. Use short paragraphs, which are easier to read on a computer screen.
- Keep sentences pinching short.
• Bullet points makes articles easy to scan.
• Use bold subheadings for long articles. They break up large expanses of text.
Promotional Links: Articles cannot have advertorial/promo links in the body. However, links may be included in your bio as long as they aren’t written as a call to action (eg. “Jane Smith writes for sites such as abc.com” or “Information credit to abc.com”, NOT “Use abc.com for…” ). Links may be included in the article body if they refer to research, such as a study or a poll) or news, or credit a specific outside article.
Bio: A bio can help and sometimes makes more good effective then a promotional link Please include a high-quality, professional headshot and short bio with your Twitter handle and any other contact info. Articles cannot be accepted without a bio and headshot.
Topic: Anything within your expertise or interest that’s entrepreneur-related. Some examples:
How-to’s or advice based on your expertise
Tips on running a business based on your own experience
Lessons learned from mistakes you’ve made
Reporting on small business trends and how to leverage each trend in your business
Submitting an Article Already Published or Posted Elsewhere
Basically we do not publish any old content which is already on the internet but we let our contributor rewrite the article with add some new points cause everything needs to update time to time .If you submit an article that has appeared anywhere else on the Internet, you must send us the URL link of the page where it appears. In doing so, you can confirm that you hold all rights to the article and it has not appeared anywhere else except at the link you send. We will credit the original post in an extra line at the end of your article.