Write for us
If you’re a Lifestyle blogger or writer looking to reach a new audience you have come to the write place.
LogicPin is now offering bloggers the opportunity to publish articles on our blog.
Anyone can submit stories and posts of their Lifestyles and experiences at attractions to us as long as they are well written, and adhere to our guidelines – which you can find below.
Write us : theindianpersons@(gmail.com)
What We’re Looking For
1. Articles MUST be original pieces of work and not published anywhere else on the Internet.
2. Written content must be a minimum of 500 words and ideally above 2000 words.
3. Posts can be a photo essay/video essay, as opposed to written content but please enquire before producing
4. Posts should use a conversational tone and include 5 links to useful resources/blogs per 1000 words to support the article and help with promotion.
5. LogicPin are looking for articles which provide useful tips for specific demographics when Lifestyleling and visiting specific destinations/attractions.
6. Posts that are time sensitive to international holidays, campaigns, etc.
7. Awesome posts we can share with our 200,000 email subscribers and Social Media followers.
What You Get Out of Writing For LogicPin
- A platform to share your tales and journeys. With each post which is published, you can add a link
- Sharing with Our Community: Your post – insight, tips, advice – will definitely provide a source of information and can be used as a guide when others are Lifestyleling or visiting attractions
- Featured Bio: With each post that we publish you will be able to include a short bio (75 word limit) with a link to your preferred social media channels, website, or blog. You will also be able to include a head shot with your bio, which you can submit with any other photos that go along with your post.(not Mendotry)
Submitting An Article
Address: Well here we are to serve you and let you know to submit your completed articles to firstname.lastname@example.org . You may or may not receive an auto-response confirming we have received your contribution submission. Our editors will review more than 2 times your submission, and if you are approved as a guest contributor we will contact you as soon as possible, usually within 2 business days. There is no need to confirm receipt or check for a status update until 2 business days have passed.
Length: Articles should be 800–1200 words. If an article goes over 1,000 words, break it as many as subheading can possible to make content rich keywords.
Format: All submissions of article should be written in clear much spacing, standard American English. Articles should be written in a conversational so user can get easy understanding and spend much time on it, non-technical tone. Use short paragraphs, which are easier to read on a computer screen.
- Keep sentences pinching short.
• Bullet points makes articles easy to scan.
• Use bold subheadings for long articles. They break up large expanses of text.
Promotional Links: Articles cannot have advertorial/promo links in the body. However, links may be included in your bio as long as they aren’t written as a call to action (eg. “Jane Smith writes for sites such as abc.com” or “Information credit to abc.com”, NOT “Use abc.com for…” ). Links may be included in the article body if they refer to research, such as a study or a poll) or news, or credit a specific outside article.
Bio: A bio can help and sometime makes more effective then a promotional link Please include a high-quality, professional headshot and short bio with your Twitter handle and any other contact info. Articles cannot be accepted without a bio and headshot.
Topic: Anything within your expertise or interest that’s entrepreneur-related. Some examples:
How-to’s or advice based on your expertise
Tips on running a business based on your own experience
Lessons learned from mistakes you’ve made
Reporting on small business trends and how to leverage each trend in your business
Submitting an Article Already Published or Posted Elsewhere
If you submit an article that has appeared anywhere else on the Internet, you must send us the URL link of the page where it appears. In doing so, you can confirm that you hold all rights to the article and it has not appeared anywhere else except at the link you send. We will credit the original post in an extra line at the end of your article.
Q: Can I republish or reproduce my article after publication on the site?
A: No,You can not republish content elsewhere,If google track and we get know about your duplicate content we will change article and make it for your competitor.
Copyrights: When you submit a guest column, you grant Logicpin the right to use that column and redistribute it in RSS feed syndication, in newsletters, in compilations, etc. — provided that we always give you attribution as the author.
Q: What if another publication wants to republish my article?
A: We’re happy to share the wealth. But for republish you need to re write the content apart from this title and topics you mention for this post. If a magazine or newsletter wishes to reproduce your article and is willing to give attribution to you as the author and to Small Biz Club as the original source of publication, we’re all for it. Please just give us a heads up by emailing the link where you’ll be re